What are the benefits of Airspace Lab?
- It streamlines processes by halving the number of steps typical in the crane permitting process, there is also up to 80% time reduction per application.
- Crane permits can be automatically assessed based on the following:
- Trrain height data based on the Airspace Lab server (typically +/- 1m height accuracy)
- 3D OLS incorporated into Airspace Lab which provides a 3D surface of the whole OLS/PANS-OPS (typically +/- 10mm accuracy)
- Object height above ground level.
- Crane operators can check the status of applications.
- Communication between the airport and crane operators can be undertaken within Airspace Lab for traceability.
- Approved permits are shown on a 3D map for ease of reference and compliance assessment.